Flight From Cm To Singapore/Hong Kong

Chiangmai1st

Silk air fly direct to Singapore, I think 3 days a week, don't think you can fly direct to Hong Kong, it might also be worth flying to KL with Air Asia then a singapore flight or HK flight from there, sometimes you can get some good deals.

Silk Air to SIN is Tue/Wed/Fri/Sun, but good deals are few and far between. Usually better to go Air Asia as anonymouse suggests. If you can get a decent price for the CNX-KUL leg, the flights onward to SIN are cheap and frequent.

I got a really good deal last year flying from Chiang Mai to Phuket on Air Asia then Phuket to Singapore on Tiger. I don't know that I would particularly suggest Tiger but they are cheap. Silk was extremely expensive for the dates I was flying.

I always fly SilkAir Singapore to/from Chiang Mai as a stopover between Australia. I'm not sure what is regarded as a good deal, but I always thought the deal was ok. I just checked it now, 9740bht-12340bht return inclusive of taxes, 25kg luggage, food, alcohol.

I always fly SilkAir Singapore to/from Chiang Mai as a stopover between Australia. I'm not sure what is regarded as a good deal, but I always thought the deal was ok. I just checked it now, 9740bht-12340bht return inclusive of taxes, 25kg luggage, food, alcohol.

Silk Air as a connection to CNX from a Singapore Airlines long haul flight is very reasonably priced. For some reason though the stand-alone product between CNX and SIN is very expensive.