Can'T Read 'Best Topics

msg362

For the third day in a row, when I click on the 'best topics' list, first it expands which is fine, then when i click on any topic it takes me to the 'home page' in Thai Visa, bot the topic.

I'm sure it worked fine on the first or second day of the new 'improved' version of the website and only started going wrong a few days ago ( Thursday I think).

Mods seem to be aware of this, they responded to my first email, but nothing happens. Seems like Thai Visa have caught the Thai response disease! listen, smile, but do nothing!!

Can they get their money back from the website developer?, probably not

Same problem. I receive Today's Best list by email. Click on any topic and it takes you to the Forums contents pages and NOT to the clicked topic. This is useless because there's no indication of which forum the clicked topic can be found in. Can we go back to the excellent former system please?

Same problem. I receive Today's Best list by email. Click on any topic and it takes you to the Forums contents pages and NOT to the clicked topic. This is useless because there's no indication of which forum the clicked topic can be found in. Can we go back to the excellent former system please?

Same happened to me the first day after the recent upgrade, Since the following day though it is working just fine, I use Firefox.