Is She Sincere?

boredofengland

I married him because he could support my family". 

Now.  I am not, in any way, tarring all Thai girls with the same brush.  Because I know they are not all the same.  BUT she married the first one because he has money, and now this one. 

Yes it's a strange old world when a woman from a country that has no Social services, welfare and pensions etc, wants to look after her family and privilaged westerners say she is wrong.

I guess that's why many westerners can't wait to stick their aging parents in a care home and squabble over the property when their folks die.

Maybe if she was a Farang she would be sponging off of the Welfare state like Millions of people do in the West without giving it a second thought.

Good luck to her, I hope she is looking for number 3.

Bilko, what you don't know is that her family are not so bad off. They live in a great house in Chiang Mai, have cars, food on the table, are very happy, and have lots of kids to support them! I might add that before this new bloke came along she had another one living in the middle east who would send her 30K a month for her and her kids, her ex husband built her a house that she refused to live in becuase it was 20km away from her shop, and he still chose to give her money every month. AND, to top it all off, that 30K a month went towards a boob job! :o

Not ALL Thai people come from a poor background. Not everyone only earns 6K a month working in a restaurant/bar/massage shop. There are actually some people here who earn more than you would have done at home. And quite a lot of them too I might add.

So you don't need to defend her or her family. I know her. You don't.

aha i think she loves money her husband ... well i love money too 

Did you love money ? i wont mention someone about this topic I suppose that 3 weeks it cant prove in someone The family inside them i cant know >> she is looking for 3 hands

Huh? What? :D:o

I'm not sure if she's "sincere" or what "sincere" means anymore....but,

I wouldn't say this is necessarily "deceit."

I'm not sure but in general it seems that the Thai people I have met seem to be less confrontational than Westerners. I would think that she's turned off her phone to avoid confrontation, or a potentially uncomfortable moment.

but, i think you already understand that by her turning off the phone (if it was done on purpose) she probably is with her "husband." And speaking with you will probably complicate matters further with her and her husband. And maybe she's changed her mind and has chosen her husband.

I don't think it would change matters much if she spoke straight forwardly to you. the end would probably be the same.

Hi there,

I would like to get some woman's point of views on a little predicament I've found myself in! Thai or farang it doesn't matter.

The short story is last year met a wonderful Thai girl. Problem was she was already married to a bloke from Sweden. Met up with her last month and spent 3 fantastic weeks with her. I thought she was sincere when she said she doesn't love her husband and it was only financial reasons why she married him. She told me she wanted a divorce etc etc Anyway, he came to Thailand whilst i was there but she stayed with me, no problem (i know i'm the cheeky one in this for fooling around with another blokes missus but i do genuinly have feelings for the girl and as she said she wanted it finished).

Anyway, before i left i told her to be honest with me. If she decides to stay with hubby just tell me.

Got back to UK spoke with ehr on telephone for a couple of weeks, she told me she was going back to her parents as she was LONELY..... she said phone will be on. Next day low and behold, phone is switched off and has been for a week now. However, husbands thai phone is on!

Is it me or is it obvious she is with him? Now i wouldn't have a problem if she had told me, why the deceit? Any womans advice on how i should proceed with this matter?

Sorry its long winded.......................................

P.S whats trolling?

So you don't need to defend her or her family.  I know her.  You don't.

So if I attack her character without knowing her, that's ok is it?

Maybe best not to talk about people in a public forum, cos you will get different opinions from people who have no idea who you are talking about, or who the original poster is. It's just a forum.

Anyway, good luck. :o

I might add that before this new bloke came along she had another one living in the middle east who would send her 30K a month for her and her kids, her ex husband built her a house that she refused to live in becuase it was 20km away from her shop, and he still chose to give her money every month. AND, to top it all off, that 30K a month went towards a boob job! :o

Run away!! Too much 'baggage' and too high maintenance with her, IMHO. There'll be plenty of others you can check out when you come over again.

• 6 months later...
I married him because he could support my family". 

Now.  I am not, in any way, tarring all Thai girls with the same brush.  Because I know they are not all the same.  BUT she married the first one because he has money, and now this one. 

Yes it's a strange old world when a woman from a country that has no Social services, welfare and pensions etc, wants to look after her family and privilaged westerners say she is wrong.

I guess that's why many westerners can't wait to stick their aging parents in a care home and squabble over the property when their folks die.

Maybe if she was a Farang she would be sponging off of the Welfare state like Millions of people do in the West without giving it a second thought.

Good luck to her, I hope she is looking for number 3.

Bilko, what you don't know is that her family are not so bad off. They live in a great house in Chiang Mai, have cars, food on the table, are very happy, and have lots of kids to support them! I might add that before this new bloke came along she had another one living in the middle east who would send her 30K a month for her and her kids, her ex husband built her a house that she refused to live in becuase it was 20km away from her shop, and he still chose to give her money every month. AND, to top it all off, that 30K a month went towards a boob job! :o

Not ALL Thai people come from a poor background. Not everyone only earns 6K a month working in a restaurant/bar/massage shop. There are actually some people here who earn more than you would have done at home. And quite a lot of them too I might add.

So you don't need to defend her or her family. I know her. You don't.

Dam she must be doing some great tricks in bed to be getting all this cash.

Alot of Thai chicks i know dont go for money, my fiancee is very well off has 3 houses in BKK and her father is a developer who knows alot of Thai celebs, and im one broke ass who my gf pays for my stuff.

Well i pay about 50% of the time. But all her friends who are studying in sydney (where i live, but wil live in LOS soon) are all after guys for they thing is cute and have no regard for money