Business Cards

syd barrett

I need to get some busines cards printed ASAP. Can anyone recommend a printer/translator to do them reverse Thai/English?

Is it better to get the translation before the printers?

Anywhere in Jomtien/Banglamung/Naklua/Nongpru good for me.

Funny enough: I have not seen any print shops in Malls or on the Soi's of Pattaya.

I need to get some busines cards printed ASAP. Can anyone recommend a printer/translator to do them reverse Thai/English?

Funny enough: I have not seen any print shops in Malls or on the Soi's of Pattaya.

I saw a small shop on one of the upper floors of the Royal Garden mall that advertised business card printing. Never checked it out as I didn't need any.

Have to look closely though, I'm sure I've seen others, but they are small little shops scattered around the center part of the floors (not large, mainstream printing shops, just little booths). Some look like little photo booths.

There's a guy who has 2 units (side by side) on the upper floor of Big C (the one near Soi 2). There's also a stall inside Mikes Shopping Mall (2/3 of the way through, on the left, as you walk through from Beach Rd).

I've used the one in Big C, which was great but DO CHECK the English when they've done the draft on the PC. I have never seen so many mistakes in 10 words in my life (but their Thai is better than mine!)

Price seemed reasonable but obviously varies depending on the card quality and colours employed.

It was also nice to find out that they still had the file when I needed more 2 years later.

I have used the one on the second floor in Big C, (North Pattaya Branch).

1 hour, never a problem, I always write the English then check it on a print out, I also take a Thai friend with me to check the Thai. :o

They still have details of work I had done there 4 years ago.

dog

Edited by ukdog

• 11 months later...
I always use a shop, 2 shophouses left of Decorum (Friendship Supermarket)

350 Baht per 100 or 450 dubble sided. (2 colour around that figure)

Lady speaks okey English, and sample on the fly.

Peter :o

Hey, Jomtien,

You reckon they print sticky labels as well? Any ideas?

Cheers

Please be aware of the fact that the (mobile) telephone numbers are about to change!!

Obviously they are going to add an '8' after the first '0' effective from the 1st of September 2006

09-1234567 becomes: 08-91234567