Starting Year 2 On My O-A Retirement Visa

I received my 0-A, multiple entry retirement visa on Sept. 1st, 2009 from the USA. I left Bangkok on April 16th, 2010 and will arrive back in BKK on Aug. 26th, 2010. I understand I can use this same visa for 12 months this year, doing the usual 90 day address reporting. What is my next step to keep this retirement visa active for 2011 and beyond? What steps do I need to do when I get to BKK in August this year?

When you return in August you will be given another 12 months stay by Immigration at the airport.

If you wish to travel outside Thailand during those 12 months you will need a Re Entry Permit from Immigration to keep your stay alive.

About 30 days before Aug 26th 2011 you apply for a 12 month extension at Immigration in Thailand.

(1) The alien has obtained a temporary visa (NON-IM);

(2) The applicant is 50 years of age or over;

(3) Proof of income of not less than Baht 65,000 per month; or

(4) Account deposit with a bank in Thailand of not less than

800,000 Baht as shown in the bank account for the past 3 months at the filing date of the application. For the first year, the applicant should have that amount in his bank account for not less than 60 days or

(5) Annual income plus bank account deposit totaling not less

than Baht 800,000 as of the filing date of application

Thank you, Lite Beer.

So, If I leave Thailand on April 6th, 2011, I'll need a re-entry permit before that date? Then enter Thailand before the end of July, 2011 and apply for a 12 month extension? Before leaving BKK in April 2011, I'll make sure I have 800,000 BHT in my HSBC Bangkok account?

What requirements are needed for a re-entry permit?

Thanks!