Man Killed In High Speed Road Crash In Sattahip

Rimmer

Man killed in high speed road crash in Sattahip

SATTAHIP: -- Just after 3am on Monday, Police and Rescue services were called to the scene of a fatal road crash which had just occurred on the Sukumvit Road in the Sattahip district area. The crash involved a Bronze Toyota Mighty X Pick-up and a motorbike. The bike driver was killed following a rear-end collision. The bike driver was named as Khun Oobon aged 31 and the level of trauma indicated a high speed impact. The pick-up failed to stop at the scene but left a vital piece of evidence at the crash site, its license plate.

Full story HERE

gallery_327_1086_7880.png

2010-06-14

I am sick and tired of seeing and hearing about hit and run accidents! They penalty for such pathetic behavior should be far more SEVERE!! Perhaps then we would see a reduction in the this cowardly, pitiful practice!

Some people make me sick!

I am sick and tired of seeing and hearing about hit and run accidents! They penalty for such pathetic behavior should be far more SEVERE!! Perhaps then we would see a reduction in the this cowardly, pitiful practice!

Some people make me sick!

Agreed! There seems to be to much of this sort of thing happening on the roads here. If your driving on the roads after dark outside of Bangkok, then it is certainly every man for himself. I live in Ban Chang, next to Sattahip and my neighbor got the right back end of her car clipped so hard it lifted the whole rear of the car up and sent her swerving off the road. She said the offending driver didn't even tap his break lights once as he proceeded to speed away into the night. sad.gif

With the license plate of the vehicle the owner will be paying. RIP

i wasn't that lucky about the licence plate when a pick up driver shut down me and my gf on my bmw from the back on petchburi road, bkk, at 1am. he also escaped. i was driving slow because just coming with her from hospital seing a doctor.. the car was speeding and slalom between slower cars.. but we were very lucky and had just minor injuries and couldn't walk for a few days, scratches and stuff. the bike was destroyed with that speed he hit.