Kirz Internet

farangpattaya

Moved in into Vela Casa along Naklua road last weekend.

The Vela Casa management offers Kirz Internet through a wireless connection at THB 990 per month.

The average speed is 1MB and the connection is of a low quality.

Probably I'm forced to use this service, because the condo-management (some big developer in Pattaya) doesn't allow other services, as with UBC: no dishes allowed on the balconies, so now I do have TMN, which is luckily not bad at all. But just the fact that this building management decides in what way I am allowed to gather information p*sses me off big time.

I did send some mails to Kirz about this matter, but until no repsonse. Probably a visit to their office on Tepprasit will help (not).

Never heard of it and I would be suspicious to subscribe to a wireless WIFI service. If you can't get a like, look for CDMA wireless by Hutch.

the new -----------6 months old------building i am in has no telephone cables to it and they----------their pet company ----------with the monopoly want 1000 month for about 2.7 meg so speed not bad-------i would jump off somewhere in uk. but point is i have no choice-----------how do i look into/get the hutch one. also no sophon so a 10 channel ubc apparently free deal with---wait for it ----1 english channel. yippee----------need to sort friend in uk with slingbox. any help ta

Edited by neilf

• 3 weeks later...

I have Kirz in Pattaya, quality is not US or EUR standard, latency is around 300ms (should be 25ms) download 300kbs upload 200kbs even if they advertise 3000mbs and 2000mbs upload...

It sucks

After one month Kirz (up 0.8mb, down 0.15mb) for THB 990/month, I switched to 3BB (up 3.8MB and down 0.5mb) for THB 590 and THB 100 installation.