Sex Change Operations To Avoid The Draft

Gaccha

Article by Thai Post, one of the top Thai newspapers ().

Here is a package that does all the prep. work for you:

1. Thai language- in 2 fonts

2. transliteration

3. breakdown of every single word #

4. translation of every single word #

5. awful google translation included to help you out

Thai language newspaper language practice sex swap article v4 doc.pdf

This is ideal for intermediate learners. Probably has around 50 new words.

This is what language learning is about. No short cuts in the actual learning/thinking process. But your mind will love the grammar analysis and exhilaration of getting the job done. And I've done the four hours it took me that you'd otherwise waste looking up words.

Method of study

Just go one paragraph at a time.

Read it once and then look up new words.

Then re-read each sentence until you can understand by memory without checking words.

Then when you've done a paragraph go thorugh the paragraph again.

Do for next paragrpah and so on.

After you've gone through the article like this about 3 times you will have picked up all the words.

Go back the next day and do it gain (you'll be stunned how many of the words you remember in context but would not know if you read elsewhere).

Do it again in 3 days and then again on 7 days and that just about do it. Keep the paper around for 3 months and check you have all the words still in your head.

Congratulations. You've just used a method of study that doesn't get boring, improves your reading, develops your grammar, and helps you memorise around 50 new words.

Now do the same and put it up on the Thai language forum board.

You will definitely know how to read 'sex reassignment surgery' by the end of the article. It must be mentioned about 30 times.

Key (#)

[g]= grammar (need to check in detail if not know)

[*]=mentioned before in the reader

Using

I strongly recommend downloading 'foxit reader' for reading the PDF file. Much quicker and nicer to use than the lumpy Adobe reader.

post-60541-031096000 1276532464_thumb.jp

[specious photo of miss beauty girl as I am aware this sort of topic gets a lot of prurient interest from irregular visitors to the Thai Language Forum.]

nice one, cheers!

source? or did you make it yourself?

Made it myself. Took it from a newspaper article in the Thai Post yesterday, then spent hours sticking it together.

I just find learning off a computer screen annoying, and using a paper dictionary time wasteful, so I end up doing this.

I've done a few of these now (some with audio), which with enormous amount of effort you could find under my username. But I'll pretty soon probably stick them all together.

I see so many people saying "I have completed [fill in most advanced Thai learning book available] now what should I read?". Then they make the terrible supposition that they should progress to children's books since these must be basic enough for them. This is a terrible mistake. Children's books are incredibly difficult ('The troll skull of the sacred heart of emerald castle' etc...). Newspaper articles are easier, and more interesting to the adult learner. The vocab in newspapers will readily transmit into everyday life (e.g. "fomer Prime Minister" cf. "emerald skull').

Glad you like it.

I noticed a few errors but since it's over 30 pages long that is not too surprising. Anyone who completes it will actually feel an improvement in their ability level.