Its I.D The Snake Time Again

banded kukri.

Are you sure about that? I just googled banded kukri and Thailand wasn't mentioned as a country where it is often found, the pics didn't look anything like the snake in the pics I posted either, it had no bands, big fangs and a hood which is why we thought it was a Cobra. It's max length was quoted at 65cm and this fella was definitely longer than that too

We're not talking about your snake. The Kukri is the original posted picture.

Yours looks like definate Cobra. Looked like you could see two monocles either side of the hood.

Grey elapid = Cobra

banded kukri.

Are you sure about that? I just googled banded kukri and Thailand wasn't mentioned as a country where it is often found, the pics didn't look anything like the snake in the pics I posted either, it had no bands, big fangs and a hood which is why we thought it was a Cobra. It's max length was quoted at 65cm and this fella was definitely longer than that too

We're not talking about your snake. The Kukri is the original posted picture.

Yours looks like definate Cobra. Looked like you could see two monocles either side of the hood.

Grey elapid = Cobra

banded kukri.

Sorry, got a bit confused, I do occasionally. Grey elapid it is then.