Triple T Meeting Post

Bagwan

i remember that around last September a delegation went to the offices of TripleT and attended a meeting with the Managing Director, Customer Services Director and the Call Centre Manager and complained long and loud about the appalling service that the Company provided.  I believe that a report on the meeting was posted at the address below but it seems to have been misplaced or deleted since I cannot find it. Has anybody got a copy of the post or can let me know where I can obtain one? 

Internet, computers, communication, technology - Thailand Forum

I understand that at that time several posters asked for, and got, a cancellation of one month's charge. The Triple T personnel that I am currently dealing with over a further reduction in charges ( they made a total cods of installing a separate internet line) insist that I must now pay  for last  July's non-service..No way Jose.

In my latest missive to the MD I pointed out that phoning the CallCentre was still an exercise in futility and that he had made assurances last year that plans were being laid to bring the perfornmace up to an acceptable standard. I assume that they are still discussing the composition of a committee to look into the matter and make recommendations. 

" I assume that they are still discussing the composition of a committee to look into the matter and make recommendations."

Above probably means nothing is going to happen/change. Forming a committe/commission to look at something and make recommendations is the Thai way of passing the buck and to slow leak something to death...till it's forgotten about.