Attorney Or Advocate Advice

Hello,

I am hoping for some advice in dealing with a dishonest auto finance lending company. I have a valued employee who had to default on a vehicle loan two years ago and returned the vehicle to the lender. Upon receipt of the returned vehicle (which was in good order, and worth more than the amount owed) the lending company issued a receipt (which my employee still has) for the surrendering of the vehicle and stated no further obligation was left between the lender and borrower.

Now, two years later this lending company is claiming the vehicle was never returned and the borrower (my employee) owes them 200,000Bhat conducting the usual harassment of this person. Further my employee owns farm land that this lending company is trying to seize based on this erroneous claim. Is there an advocates office or certain type of attorney to use for this matter? I have no experience with this sort of thing here in Thailand and I want to stop the calls to my office, and also help a good person who is virtually being extorted. Any direction towards a legitimate solution is much appreciated. (an office in the greater Bangkok area would be great, Patty or HH area is doable also)

KHR