Power!

David006

Now I don't normally whinge about my home in Thailand...but

I am getting very frustrated with the the powers that be re power ie 240v

Here it is sunny and fine, no storms, no rain S.W.F.A and the f..power goes off on a Saturday when my sweet darling wife likes to watch her favorite something on TV ...and of course off goes the power...okay its come back now after 35 mins but f..g hel_l ..get your bloody act together MKun power co!! I know we are not in western countries where we we would probably get a rebate based on down time..but my sweet wife loses her rag when she can't watch the <deleted> she likes..lol.and that reflects on our sleepy good times........OK back to my beer...enough said... :)

welcome to thailand ...

sometimes the power here in samui goes off for hours ! , as with the internet and water ......

currently my UBC is down, cut off about 30 mins ago , while i was watching a program .

just dont tell the wife you can purchase a back up power generator :)

Well, in the area where I live, there has been some road construction going on. So last Sunday they cut the power. There was a note on the gate to the Moo Bahn the evening before that said it would be off from 8:30 to 3:30 (4:00 if it rained). Well, they cut it at 8:20, as I was trying to finish something up.

Spent the day at the shopping mall--it was really hot here that day. Bored silly, I went home about 2:00--figuring I could live for an hour without air/fan/lights etc. Well they didn't turn it on until 6:00 in the evening.

The water is cut off for a few hours almost every day, which isn't too inconvenient, except one Saturday it was off all day.

Ah, such is life!

Now I don't normally whinge about my home in Thailand...but

I am getting very frustrated with the the powers that be re power ie 240v

Here it is sunny and fine, no storms, no rain S.W.F.A and the f..power goes off on a Saturday when my sweet darling wife likes to watch her favorite something on TV ...and of course off goes the power...okay its come back now after 35 mins but f..g hel_l ..get your bloody act together MKun power co!! I know we are not in western countries where we we would probably get a rebate based on down time..but my sweet wife loses her rag when she can't watch the <deleted> she likes..lol.and that reflects on our sleepy good times........OK back to my beer...enough said... :)

My parents live in the middle of Wales (UK) and their juicie is always going off, overhead cables n all that. Same same....