How To Edit A Topic

If you mean the topic title, only mods can edit it. If you mean the topic post you only have about 20 minutes to be able to edit it yourself - but see you posted it yesterday. You can put the change you wish here or PM me and I can make it for you.

You can only edit a post in the first 15 minutes or so after posting. After that you can no longer edit a post and normally you would submit another post with a correction. If it is a serious mistake you can ask a moderator to ask the post for you. Moderators will than look at the post and decide if it is necessary to edit it. We won't do it for a simple spelling mistake, but if people announce an advent and have the date or time wrong, we could edit it.

I would like the post to read as follows, this has come about as one of the members of the Samui Ex Servicemen , has expressed concern regarding security when publicly promoting the time date and location of such an event:

"Samui Ex-Servicemen is group of ex servicemen enjoying a few beers on the first Tuesday of the Month on the Island of Koh Samui in Thailand.

Armed Forces Day is this Saturday 26 June 2010. The day is an annual opportunity for the general public to Show Their Support for the men and women who make up the Armed Forces community: from currently serving troops to Service families and from veterans to cadets.

Samui Ex Servicemen are having a curry night on Saturday the 26th June this is open to everybody to attend and The host is providing free food. Please come along and show your support for the Armed Forces.

Your support for the Armed Forces provides a much valued morale boost for the troops and their families. The UK Armed Forces defend the UK and its interests. They are busy working around the world, promoting peace, delivering aid, tackling drug smugglers and providing security and fighting terrorism.

If you would like to come along please send me a PM for time and location

Thanks and Hope to see you Saturday

Samui Ex Servicemen