Royal Thai Family Website?

paulsenp

Thanks Harry,

I suppose this is as close as you can get. It's an official website, and that is good enough for my purpose.

What I am trying to find out, is the correct name of the american who was married to Princess Ubol Ratana. All documentation I have found so far says that the name is Peter Ladd Jensen, but...

someone claims to have a friend who works for the guy, and that the correct name is Peter Ladd Janzen. I believe that he is just having trouble admitting to be wrong.

Thanks Harry,

I suppose this is as close as you can get. It's an official website, and that is good enough for my purpose.

What I am trying to find out, is the correct name of the american who was married to Princess Ubol Ratana. All documentation I have found so far says that the name is Peter Ladd Jensen, but...

someone claims to have a friend who works for the guy, and that the correct name is Peter Ladd Janzen. I believe that he is just having trouble admitting to be wrong.

I guess the Mods will now close this. Rules and stuff.

Try Google, 'The Golden Jubilee Network'

Thanks also to you khunlungphudhu.

This must be sufficient documentation to prove, that the name of the former husband of Princess Ubol Ratana is Peter Ladd Jensen, not Peter Ladd Janzen.

Anybody know the name of the new prince, son of Prince Maha and Princess Srirasmi, that was born last thursday?