Bangkok Airways Website Down

livinthailandos

Just wanted to let you know as of June 24, at 4:15 PM bangkok airways website has quit working. I suppose their updating their website or something else. It would be nice though if they would pick a better time to do updates though then during the day. I had planned on checking booking dates to fly soon. Yes I know always go to the bangkok airways office and book but not the point. Anyways anyone needing to book a plane ticket right now will be unable to use the website.

Works fine here...

Ji-NET 2Mbps, Bangkok

bangkokair.png

I am very sceptical of the Bangkok Airways website. Two years ago I booked a flight for a friend of mine and having entered my visa card details the site went down. As I had no confirmation of booking I assumed that the transaction had not been completed, therefore re-booked. This time I managed to complete the transaction and receive confirmation of the booking. I then checked my visa card the following day and discovered both bookings had been charged. I phone Bangkok Airways head office who said" our website never fails, you must have done something wrong". I assured them I had not and asked for a refund. They said I would have to go to the office in Bangkok to put my case and then they would consider a refund! So much for customer service. Fortunately I have a friend who work for Bangkok Airways and eventually managed to get a refund. I hae also subsequently heard of others having this problem. BUYER BEWARE methings:realangry:.