Man Attacked In South Pattaya Following Unwelcomed Glance

Rimmer

Man attacked in South Pattaya following unwelcomed glance

PATTAYA: -- Late on Wednesday Night, Police were called to the overpass leading to the Bali Hai Port in South Pattaya to deal with a fight. The fight involved three men who attacked an off-duty Rescue Volunteer, Khun Wisanoo aged 21, who was waiting for his girlfriend when the three men approached him and claimed he was staring at the girlfriend of one of the three men, Khun Natapon aged 25. He denied the allegation but was then attacked by Khun Natapon who then ran away.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One

2010-06-24

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The irony is that these guys probably ogle other peoples girl/boy friends(lets keep equality in here :whistling: )

But then the old adege of it "takes one to know one" probably applies. Personally when I am with my partner I dont spend my time looking at what other people are looking at - and anyway is there something wrong with window shoping as long as you dont try and steal something!

These morons must be pretty insecure - which, given their displayed mental age, is probably perfectly justified :whistling:

I live in the UK with my partner and if I had a go at every guy or girl that gave him a look I would be a prize fighter by now!

Wise up - the time to start worrying is when your girl/boyfriend is the one doing the ogling :rolleyes:

Always such a good job fleshing out the story over at the Pattaya Paper!

Cat Stuck in Tree

Today a cat was stuck in a tree.

Later it climbed down.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- Pattaya One

2010-06-24

Pattaya One News, the only paper where the headline, attribution and jumpline are longer than the articles, heh.