Anyone Coming To Cm From America In The Next Month?

sarahsbloke

I'm trying to get hold of a

Barnes and Noble wifi Nook, 150 dollars delivered ....... in the USA

NOOK, NOOK Wi-Fi, eReader, eBook Reader - Barnes & Noble

Anyone prepared to bring one over for me?

I'm sure we can come to some agreement, delivery fee or show you around or good night out at proper Thai bar, etc.

Edited by sarahsbloke

it's small enough to just buy it over the internet and have someone in the US put it in a plain cardboard box and send USPS airmail registered. Would cost about $25 shipping and arrive within a 7-10 days.

on the declaration have the sender say the value is under $50 and contents you could declare "book" which is kinda true. I do this all the time and never lost anything from the US. Have never had anything held up in customs either using this mode of delivery. Could have problems I suppose if the declared value was above a threshold or the declared contents waved a red flag.

Also, be aware that what often works while IN the U.S., i.e. downloading software (legitimately), or watching Hulu (TV shows/videos online), will not work if the request is coming via a Thai IP address (or any Asia-Pac IP address). You might want to first check if your ebooks are downloadable here. Welcome to the silly copyright wars...

Also, be aware that what often works while IN the U.S., i.e. downloading software (legitimately), or watching Hulu (TV shows/videos online), will not work if the request is coming via a Thai IP address (or any Asia-Pac IP address). You might want to first check if your ebooks are downloadable here. Welcome to the silly copyright wars...

I already have all the ebooks I will ever need, thanks. This is only going to be a reader.

Not worried about the online bit at all.

In the U.S. now, will come back to CM end of July. pm me if you like. Unless its huge, it shouldn't be a problem to bring it back for you.

Thanks, that would be great, sent you a PM.

Edited by sarahsbloke