Non O Multiple Entry

I need an new NON immigrant O multiple entry based on marriage. which embassy near thailand is issuing these 4 yrs ago I got it with no problems in KL, only showed marriage cert. and ID wife(my wife was also present this time not).Is KL still a good option or do they want to see money in the bank?

hope someone can give some info.

thanx in advance

Edited by baco

KL is the only one I know that will give a multiple entry in Asia, but requires at least 100,000 baht in the bank in your name.

If you don't have that, the nearest place where you can get a multiple non-O would be Perth, Australia.

KL is the only one I know that will give a multiple entry in Asia, but requires at least 100,000 baht in the bank in your name.

If you don't have that, the nearest place where you can get a multiple non-O would be Perth, Australia.

for howlong must this be in the bank if I put it in a week before the aplication is this okay?

for a single entry do they also need the money in the bank

No need to season the money for the visa. For a single entry normally no money in the bank is required and you could visit other consulates in the region too for a single, such as Vientianne.

thanx for the info, go try penang for a single entry, so I've more time to tranfer my funds from europe.

If you plan to transfer 400,000 to your Thai bankaccount, you can get a 60 day extension from immigration in Thailand based on your Thai wife. That would give you enugh time to season the money.

If you want to apply for the multiple non-O visa in KL, believe that the money doesn't have to be in a bankaccount in Thailand.

The Penang consulate does not ask for proof of income or money deposit, for marriage based Non-Imm O multi entry. They only asked the following documents:

- visa application

- copy of passport name page

- copy of marriage certificate

- copy of wife's passport, ID and tabian baan

- copy of our air tickets to Thailand

- 550 Malaysian Ringgits

No hassle, no queues - everything was very smooth. And this experience happened 2010-06-16.

The Penang consulate does not ask for proof of income or money deposit, for marriage based Non-Imm O multi entry. They only asked the following documents:

- visa application

- copy of passport name page

- copy of marriage certificate

- copy of wife's passport, ID and tabian baan

- copy of our air tickets to Thailand

- 550 Malaysian Ringgits

No hassle, no queues - everything was very smooth. And this experience happened 2010-06-16.

did you do it yourself or did you use one of the agents?.

thanx for the info