Honda Cbr 150

thaitot

Can anyone give me an idea about what the current cost of a new Honda cbr 150 is.

The last one I bought was in 2007 and I paid 62,500 baht, are they still about the same.

I am not in Thailand at the current time or I would go to the Honda dealership and check.

Thanks.

Correct me if I am wrong, someone...but I think this model is being phased out, as in, dealers are selling remaining stock only.

I have a 2007 model I bought in Dec 2006; absolutely love the bike. I paid full pop retail- 65,000 B.

Honda manufactures the bike here, and sells domestically as well as some export to PI and other SE and East Asia markets.

Had lots of big bikes before in US- Aprilia RSV-R Factory, GSX-R 1000, YZF R-1, CBR 1100XX Blackbird......

Wonderful machine- see the motorcycle subforum for more info.

post-23786-086493900 1277483374_thumb.jp

<br>Correct me if I am wrong, someone...but I think this model is being phased out, as in, dealers are selling remaining stock only.<br>I have a 2007 model I bought in Dec 2006; absolutely love the bike. I paid full pop retail- 65,000 B.<br>Honda manufactures the bike here, and sells domestically as well as some export to PI and other SE and East Asia markets.<br>Had lots of big bikes before in US- Aprilia RSV-R Factory, GSX-R 1000, YZF R-1, CBR 1100X Blackbird......<br>Wonderful machine- see the motorcycle subforum for more info.<br><br>post-23786-086493900 1277483374_thumb.jp<br>
<br><br>Hi folks, check out this link for the full forum dedicated to all those owners and interested parties of the Mighty CBR 150. Scroll backwards for all the posts.<br><br>

I went to loads of Honda dealers recently and couldn't find a new CBR 150 anywhere (maybe I just didn't find the right one). I ended up buying one from TV classifieds and I'm very pleased with it. I had the 125 FI version in the UK before moving out here and must say the extra 25cc and different engine set up makes a lot more power.

I've heard ention of a new 250cc FI version to be launched soon but nothing confirmed yet.

thanks to all. I do not need to be sold on the bike I do like this model .The price chart from blinky bill is what I needed .Now I just will need to be patient for a few months to see if a new model is released