Air India

binnsy

What a shambles in Delhi I have never had such a bad layover 2hours going and this was taken up by getting you ticket for the Delhi-LHR no time for any duty free shopping or a beer/food.On the return issued 2 tickets at LHR but they take you Delhi-BKK ticket off you at Delhi and it takes 3 hours for them to issue the new ticket then its exactly the same seat as they issuedyou at LHR.Again now chance of any duty free,food/beer.

The flight was good but the transit is <deleted> crap!!!!!!!!!

Never again

You Sir / Madam have my deepest sympathy.....but as my mother used to say - let that be a lesson to you.......

But I must admit I did laugh out loud.....note to oneself - one must never gloat at someone else's misfortune....even if they brought it upon themselves...

I know all about Delhi airport...the transit lounge is ......well I'll say no more....chapati's anyone....???

I flew Air India to China 2 years ago. The outbound flight was a code share with Thai Air. The return was with Air India...which only my wife took as I stayed in China. Her flight had massive decompression at altitude. Masks came out, plane dropped like 2000 feet instantly...maybe more. A few people were hurt. Had to do an emergency landing in HK.

Her friend was waiting for her at the airport in BKK and sent me an email saying she never made it. Obviously, I was freaked out! Called Air India in BKK. Yes, sir, the plane landed. NO IT DID NOT! I argued with them until they hung up on me. I called Air India in Shanghai. Yes, sir, the plane Landed. NO IT DID NOT! Where is it? They hung up. Called Air India in India...they had no idea and told me to call BKK. But wanted to know if I wanted to book a flight!!!!!!

Finally, my wife was allowed a call at her hotel in HK to call her friend...who emailed me what was going on. What a screwed up airline. Will never fly them again.