Jack Russel (Bangkok) Female Looking For Male For Breeding

Hi,

We would like our Jack Russell 5yrs old Female to have puppies.

Thus we are looking for a Jack Russell male to perform the operation (directly or through injection).

Bangkok preferred (we are living in Sukhumvit area - Thonglor).

Thanks!

Hi,

Not sure if they are related but there is a male at the petshop next to the SCB bank on Thonglor: they sell flowers at the base of the steps and there is a small petshop there. The young woman speaks english and I have seen a pup from this dog. There are also a coupl of females on the corner of Thonglor Soi 9: one of them was bred and had pups: not sure where the father came from.

Good luck

Hi,

Not sure if they are related but there is a male at the petshop next to the SCB bank on Thonglor: they sell flowers at the base of the steps and there is a small petshop there. The young woman speaks english and I have seen a pup from this dog. There are also a coupl of females on the corner of Thonglor Soi 9: one of them was bred and had pups: not sure where the father came from.

Good luck

Thanks for the info. I didnt know about that shop, I will check with them. I have been to some other places but there was no Jack Russel Terrier.

Hi everybody,

I'm looking to buy 2 male Jack Russel puppies in about December or early next year. So far I haven't found any breeders so keep me in mind if anyone finds or has puppies. I'll be watching this topic.

Thanks.

Fred.

Hi everybody,

I'm looking to buy 2 male Jack Russel puppies in about December or early next year. So far I haven't found any breeders so keep me in mind if anyone finds or has puppies. I'll be watching this topic.

Thanks.

Fred.

Well noted!

Go and breed your jack russels somewhere else,this country has enough dogs that need a good home.

I also love specific breeds,but i would never start breeding or buy a special breed,it would always be a streetdog that i woulld adopt and so should anybody else!!

DONT BUY DOGS FROM BREEDERS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS JUST A WRONG THING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

We would like our Jack Russell 5yrs old Female to have puppies.

Thus we are looking for a Jack Russell male to perform the operation (directly or through injection).

Bangkok preferred (we are living in Sukhumvit area - Thonglor).

Thanks!

To make it more precise. Our dog is a Jack Russell Parson (with long legs); so ideally we would like to find a similar male (I checked few places but they only had regular short legged JR)... :(

(I checked few places but they only had regular short legged JR)... :(

Oops, that's the breed I'm looking for. Would you mind sharing the "few places" with "regular short legged JR"?

Thanks.

One of the place breeding short legged, indicated to me by another Thaivisa member, was in the east side of Bangkok http://www.banjack.com/

They have no puppies currently but if you plan for year end or jan, might be ok.

When I last spoke to her a friend of mine near Pattaya had around 20 Jack Russells - not sure what type or age! PM me if you want her phone number.

Hi im back in oct and also interested thanks

• 1 year later...

Hello ,

I read your message from early this year about breeding Jack Russels.

I had a Jack Russel for 14 years and now am looking to buy a puppy again.

Could you help me finding one?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Dick Leeksma

Mobile : 08 0430 5128