Cannot See Pm'S

2008bangkok

Can somebody help me resolve this please after all this is the support forum..

I can see new PM from people but i cannot see any old PM's since the new forum has been put up, it tells me i have 40 odd in my conversations but when i open the my messenger link or my conversations it goes to a blank page..

Id be happy to give a mod or someone my password so they can look if the PM me.. this is kinda urgent as there isa particular message that i need to get info from

cheers

You are the only member so far with this issue. Could you please delete all thaivisa cookies, delete your cache/temporary files in all your browsers.

Can you now access your PM's with another browser (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera or Chrome)?

You are the only member so far with this issue. Could you please delete all thaivisa cookies, delete your cache/temporary files in all your browsers.

Can you now access your PM's with another browser (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera or Chrome)?

This is happening on all PC's and browers,, i am going to PM my username/password to you George and maybe you casn tell me what happens for you when you try and access the 40 odd old PM's

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you read my previous post you will see that I almost got the same problem using Windows Internet explorer!

It looks like this:

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

•The website is under maintenance.

•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

:angry::o:(

Has there been any news on this George, i PM's you mu username/password before but i have had no response and it seems im not the only one having this problem..

I will say again, i have 50 conversations that when i click on the messenger tab or my conversations tab just opens up a blank page on several different computes and all browsers ie,safari,chrome,firefox,opera..

all of the new PM"S i can see as they are stored in notifications but i cannot see anything thing when i click on conversations, can somebody please look into this I have important PM"S that i need to access.. i am happy to provide my username/password so somebody can see for themselves

thank you

ok i have done some research and identified what the problems i s but not how to fix it..

if i click on either the messenger header or my conversations then the link it is directed to is

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=messaging

but this is not the correct URL it is missing some extra off the end which is why it shows a blank page as it is a dead link so what can i do?

At the moment TV has gone mad......... ?? Below is just one of many posts..

Posted 11 minutes ago

Ads by Google

Teach English in ThailandTake the TESOL/TEFL course to teachin Thailand. Paid job guaranteed!www.chichester.ac.th

Bangkok Dental HospitalSpecialized Boutique Dental Clinicin the heart of Bangkokwww.BangkokDentalHospital.com

i suddenly cannot upload photos from Picasa to emails in hotmail. Message says Active X wont allow it! I am not PC literate but have looked at Support & FAQs etc but make no sense. Can anyone help?

Posted Yesterday, 08:59

hi, i'm considering moving to a place between Silverlake vineyard and Na Jomtien (Na Chom Thian on google maps).

are there any local farang (preferably English/US/Aussi) simple family restaurants in that area? and what about shopping, anywhere to find nice bread or some farang food without going into Pattaya?

thanks

HELP............ Looks as if all the Posts are mixed up ? the above is just one of many

Someone posted a NEW Topic 11 mins ago, the reply has nothing to do with what was asked + the reply was sent yesterday :blink:

Get the same in Firefox and Chrome, Topics are all mixed up

Edited by ignis

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem, too.

In addition to not being able to view old conversations, I couldn't view messenger at all unless there is a new message. If I have no new message, when I click on "Messenger", I'll get a blank page. If I have a new message, I'll be able to view the messenger screen that shows new messages, but if I click on old conversation folder, it'll give me only blank page as well.

Edited by -jr-

• 1 month later...