Squash Court

OxfordWill

Hard to find a reasonably priced squash court to rent. Best bet is to find someone who lives in an apartment with a squash court. I know City Home (corner of soi 20) have a good one. I asked about Imperial Queens Park's rate before and I remember it being just stupidly high for outsiders. I do remember that it is 500 baht for a non-guest to use their pool too.

There is an University Sports Club at Ding Daeng / Vibhavadi Road (not too far from Sukhumvit) , all sport facilities though are not 100% spick and span, usable for members (everyone can become member for 50 THB) annual fee (no kiddin), they have 3 or 4 Squash courts, haven't played for a while, cause I couldn't find a buddy...

Wanna get the name? PM me...

• 2 months later...

I posted the topic below a month or so ago and did hear from a couple interested people. Unfortunatly one of the lights has been broken for weeks and replacing/repairing it seems beyond the ken of all involved. Anyway they are promising it will be fixed next week, so please do send me a message if interested. (How many Thai "technicians" does it take to change a light bulb?)

I live at a condo on Rajadamri next to the Four Seasons Hotel, a short walk from Rajadamri BTS station, that has a squash court and I am looking for people to play with. The court is free and is OK (could use paint and a clean-up)with AC (that doesn't always work very well). There is a changing room with showers and lockers. I'm probably at a low intermediate/high beginner level.

Please send a message with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Rick

Hi Rick, are you still at the same place? I thought you were moving?

I'm in town at the moment and can come along for some games...hopefully we can get another joiner on here. Tom's dropped out?

It's been nearly a year since the last games...I'm sure you're intermediate/competitive by now!

• 2 weeks later...