Sandwich Delivery Service

ME but I carry the sandwiches in my tummy.:lol:

:lol:

have a look at My link

I've seen their website and like the design, but not really interested in their choice of fillings. I'm looking for things like goats cheese with sundried tomato, brie and cranberry, pate, rueben type sandwiches etc. I've tried Au Bon Pain but just find them lacking somehow.

have a look at My link

I've seen their website and like the design, but not really interested in their choice of fillings. I'm looking for things like goats cheese with sundried tomato, brie and cranberry, pate, rueben type sandwiches etc. I've tried Au Bon Pain but just find them lacking somehow.

Walk down to the Landmark or send your messenger.

• 1 month later...

have a look at My link

my mate tried it, wasn't impressed, sorry. but he is from Newcastle.   :lol:

BBQ King is now delivery in the Suk area and when I found out I ordered. Mark's BBQ is to die for and he will do very well when the word is out. You can order on ChefsXP.com. You have not tasted it yet you will love it, I promise. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leave it to a Jordia not to know good food. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Found a new place today called "Le Petit Boulangere" on ChefsXP

I had a roast beef sandwich ( came with a caramelised onion marmalade and horseradish mayo).

It was really good.

im liking the petit boulangere as well, though the roast beef seems to be the best thing on the menu.

nosh intrigues me will try it soon.

As for bbq sandwich king, i have tried every sandwich on their menu and ill be buggered if there is any difference in the meats once his rub goes on.

i enjoyed the first chicken sand i had, but after that i kind of lost interest. love the tater tots though.

have a look at My link

funny how your choice of ifllings happens to mirror le petit boulangeres menu, sight unseen, what are the chances.