Usps Package To Pattaya

WaatWang

Hello,

I purchased something back on 15 June, but had not received it yet. I looked online with the Confirmation No. and it says "Delivery Attempted" last Thursday at 7:30 PM. However since then there is no activity on my package, and nobody has come to deliver it.

Does anyone know where my package might be (local main post office - ?) that I might inquire about it? It was sent US Postal Service to me in Pattaya.

Thanks for any help.

Worried WaatWang

Edited by WaatWang

Depends on the zip-code:

asaik 20260 will go to the new post office Na-Jomtien along Sukhumvit near the interesction with Chayapruk II and 20150 will end up in the Banglamung (Naklua) postoffice.

DO NOT wait too long with the recovery of your parcel, because they usually hold it for 14 days and than it will be "returned to the sender".

Thank you so much for the helpful replies! Where is the Naklua / Banglamung Post Office located?

WaatWang

Head north from the Dolphin roundabout on Pattaya-Naklua Road to the traffic light just before the Naklua Food market.

Turn right at the traffic light on to Sawang Fa Rd. The post office will be on your right after 3-400 meters.

I want to thank you all for your help! After checking around my package was found at the new Post Office on Sukumvit Rd, near the Pattaya Floating Market. However I got charged a small fortune (even more than the equivalent of the declared value of the package's contents) because the package was heavy (at least this was the reason given).

Well, at least my package is now home safe and sound and not on its way back to the US. Thanks again!

Kind regards,

WaatWang

Well I hesitate to suggest you are wrong, but here goes...I live at 20260 and regulary (yesterday) have to collect undelivered items...always at Naklua Post Office.

Depends on the zip-code:

asaik 20260 will go to the new post office Na-Jomtien along Sukhumvit near the interesction with Chayapruk II and 20150 will end up in the Banglamung (Naklua) postoffice.

DO NOT wait too long with the recovery of your parcel, because they usually hold it for 14 days and than it will be "returned to the sender".

Edited by Pdavies99

Well I hesitate to suggest you are wrong, but here goes...I live at 20260 and regulary (yesterday) have to collect undelivered items...always at Naklua Post Office.

Depends on the zip-code:

Pdavies99, i think you are right, i live near Chaiyapruek 2 and my postcode is 20150, i had to collect a parcel last week from the new PO on Sukhumvit.

Depends on the zip-code:

Pdavies99, i think you are right, i live near Chaiyapruek 2 and my postcode is 20150, i had to collect a parcel last week from the new PO on Sukhumvit.

Then, next time you pick up a parcel from the new PO on Sukhumvit, check out the message board on the left side of the counters.

Regardless of what the notice board may say, my 20260 parels (again today arrive at Naklua Post office.) Issue closed..thanks

yt

Depends on the zip-code:

Then, next time you pick up a parcel from the new PO on Sukhumvit, check out the message board on the left side of the counters.