California Wow Gym

rocketmanbkk

Dont think so as everyone is on commission, try offering 1500-2000bht if youre there for a fortnight.

Where you staying try Tonys gym near Walking Street its 120bht a time, but go before 9PM as aircon goes off then and it no good to go for a decent workout.

Dont think so as everyone is on commission, try offering 1500-2000bht if youre there for a fortnight.

Where you staying try Tonys gym near Walking Street its 120bht a time, but go before 9PM as aircon goes off then and it no good to go for a decent workout.

You must have been at the gym the same time I was as tonight was the first night the aircon was switched off at 9pm. It's ridiculous! My workout became a torture session in 30C plus heat at about 90% humidity. Now I'll have to stick with California Wow or go earlier. I used to be a fan of Tony's gyms, but he's going downhill fast.

how much is that rate

like most everything in thailand , it's negotiable .

think weekly or monthly and let them offer u first

my buddy just got a decent rate here in BKK at wow

cosider cal wow ere as an outpost of bkk-------------they do what they like eg. if you leave your bag in a locker overnight they break your padlock off and take your things out-----------has just happened to me-------------nice people i dont think !!

how much is that rate

cosider cal wow ere as an outpost of bkk-------------they do what they like eg. if you leave your bag in a locker overnight they break your padlock off and take your things out-----------has just happened to me-------------nice people i dont think !!

Hope you didn't leave you nice shorts in there :whistling:

how much is that rate

Hope you didn't leave you nice shorts in there :whistling:

yes the green ones with white pandas ---------------------who would want to steal them-------------got them back

note to self---------------------------must try harder to lose shorts-----------------try buffalo bar ive heard that it packs more of a wow than cal wow !!

You must have been at the gym the same time I was as tonight was the first night the aircon was switched off at 9pm. It's ridiculous! My workout became a torture session in 30C plus heat at about 90% humidity. Now I'll have to stick with California Wow or go earlier. I used to be a fan of Tony's gyms, but he's going downhill fast.

I had a horrible workout at Tony's last night as well. The reception lady the philipino came telling me how they spend 1000 baht every night for the air conditioning and I said 'thats not my problem Ive already paid for it' but there wasnt much more I could do.

Is california wow 24 hours as well?

There's a basic gym on Soi Buakhao that charges only 69 baht per day. It's between Soi Diana and Pattaya Tai. The facilities are very basic and geared toward serious lifters, so there's not jacuzzi or jazzercise classes, but it gets the job done.