Which Bike To Buy For My Girlfriend? She Likes Honda Scoopy - Are Other Options Better?

Neole

Get the one that's got the best resale price as that's what she will do as soon as you bugger off. Im taking odd's.

90% will sell it 10% wont...lets have a poll

i cant think of odds without seeing a pic-------------just face will do

prob very ok lady i am sure thai ladies dont do such things with houses and bikes when you go back home

Excuses on why not there when he come's back

1. It got nicked

2. The B/B have got it as not got licence

3. Lent it to friend

4. Left it at mum/dad's

5. The buffalo stepped on it.

6. Got stuck in a rice paddy

7. Left it some ware and cant remember

8. A car ran over it then buggered off

9. Gave it to my new boy friend but he no dood and wont give back She speak's While crying.

10.Sold it and gave money to ma ma, pa pa, as rice crop failed./hospital bill, ect.

11. All of the above at different time's

Only to be followed by the question you buy me new one.

brilliant--------------------you been here long

Happy with my Scoopy, very good acceleration and fuel consumption is much better compared with the Airblade I had before. Ok for me to ride it alone, it's a bit light and small to ride with with two people. Same same like Fino.

Excuses on why not there when he come's back

1. It got nicked

2. The B/B have got it as not got licence

3. Lent it to friend

4. Left it at mum/dad's

5. The buffalo stepped on it.

6. Got stuck in a rice paddy

7. Left it some ware and cant remember

8. A car ran over it then buggered off

9. Gave it to my new boy friend but he no dood and wont give back She speak's While crying.

10.Sold it and gave money to ma ma, pa pa, as rice crop failed./hospital bill, ect.

11. All of the above at different time's

Only to be followed by the question you buy me new one.

brilliant--------------------you been here long

Yes to long. But I love the place. I dont stop laughing at what they (Thai's) get up to. Tip never loose your cool.

Dont worry guys Im taking this in the right spirit and telling my girlfriend about the posts too. We both had a good laugh!

Ive been coming to Thailand for the past 10 years and my last relationship lasted 5 years. So I know a bit about thai culture and people. Everyone assumes the girl in question is someone I met in a bar, but she could be a student doing her mba for all you know!

Happy with my Scoopy, very good acceleration and fuel consumption is much better compared with the Airblade I had before. Ok for me to ride it alone, it's a bit light and small to ride with with two people. Same same like Fino.

Yeah I love the acceleration. I can ride it with my girlfriend behind, she finds it a little more difficult to carry me behind as she did on the Noveu though.

Dont worry guys Im taking this in the right spirit and telling my girlfriend about the posts too. We both had a good laugh!

Ive been coming to Thailand for the past 10 years and my last relationship lasted 5 years. So I know a bit about thai culture and people. Everyone assumes the girl in question is someone I met in a bar, but she could be a student doing her mba for all you know!

How have you got on at tonys air con: still off??? Hope you enjoy the bike. At least you got some good reply's. Best of luck.

No, this has nothing to do with the girl coming from a bar or not. A friend of mine from Europe met a girl at a private party in Bangkok. She was a middle-class university student from a "good family". Never worked in a bar or anything like that. After some months courting they got married and she moved to Europe. The signature on her permanent residence paper was hardly dry before she started divorce proceedings. She now has a job there and lives the good life.

Doing her MBA in Pattaya? Surely you would have chosen accommodation in the proximity of her educational institution, rather than Tony's Gym.

No it's more about how your initial criteria was turned on it's head. :rolleyes:;)

All in good humour though. Brought smiles all round. Keep in touch. ;)

How have you got on at tonys air con: still off??? Hope you enjoy the bike. At least you got some good reply's. Best of luck.

Yeah aircons still off after hours but they're the only 24 hour gym I can find so Ill just have to bear with it.

Doing her MBA in Pattaya? Surely you would have chosen accommodation in the proximity of her educational institution, rather than Tony's Gym.

No it's more about how your initial criteria was turned on it's head. :rolleyes:;)

All in good humour though. Brought smiles all round. Keep in touch. ;)

Ah I said 'could be' :D ! Im not really revealing exact details here.

No, this has nothing to do with the girl coming from a bar or not. A friend of mine from Europe met a girl at a private party in Bangkok. She was a middle-class university student from a "good family". Never worked in a bar or anything like that. After some months courting they got married and she moved to Europe. The signature on her permanent residence paper was hardly dry before she started divorce proceedings. She now has a job there and lives the good life.

Interesting! Thats why I plan to wait a couple of years at least before I do anything 'stupid'.

:rolleyes:

The thread is about what scooter should this guy buy his girlfriend.

You are a sad lot really.

I had a look at scooters last year and bought a Fino for the wife, great little thing it is.

The Fino I mean. :)

:rolleyes:

The thread is about what scooter should this guy buy his girlfriend.

You are a sad lot really.

I had a look at scooters last year and bought a Fino for the wife, great little thing it is.

The Fino I mean. :)

yeah i did the same, not for your wife, for my g/f :) well, at least i don't think she's your wife! :lol:

anyway. now she goes all dewy eyed every time she sees a scoopy!