Motorbike Rental

MartinBKK

Hi

I will be visiting Phuket at the end of the month and staying at the Kantary Bay hotel. After reading all the stories about tuk tuk's i would like to avoid any problems by renting a motorbike with insurance. I'm looking for a reputable rental shop to deliver a bike to my hotel at the start of my vacation and collect it at the end. I am staying for 5 days and have a full Thai licence.

If someone could recommend a good shop i would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Insurance will be limited BTW.

extremely limited, like no cover for bike, 50.000 baht cover for third party medical but nothing for third party damage, no bailbond.

Riding a bike is great fun, but dont expect to be insured whether for your or others actions.

i used this guys service a couple of times! he deliver the bike to you..

Phone 076-288542 Mobile Phone: 086-683 7162 (English & Thai) Mobile Phone2: 089-291 7162 Message Rent Honda Click auto 3,000 baht per month.

Honda Wave 2,200 baht per month.

i used this guys service a couple of times! he deliver the bike to you..

Phone 076-288542 Mobile Phone: 086-683 7162 (English & Thai) Mobile Phone2: 089-291 7162 Message Rent Honda Click auto 3,000 baht per month.

Honda Wave 2,200 baht per month.

Also try a place in Chalong, I have used his bikes and also sent friends to him. He services the bikes monthly and looks after them. Good prices too - his Mobile is 0874183552