Swimming Googles

BillK

any shopping mall has them. I am sure for Mike's, just venture into the sports department.

Mikes sell swimming goggles with prescription lenses, You sure :whistling:

I have bought them at Isetan Central World in Bangkok some time ago. I would try Central Dept Store at the Central Festival. Just a guess. They are not truly individual prescription but come in strengths like 2,4, or 6 diopters. I am near-sighted with astigmatism, and they HELPED a lot. Not perfect but much better than with no prescription.

any shopping mall has them. I am sure for Mike's, just venture into the sports department.

Mikes sell swimming goggles with prescription lenses, You sure :whistling:

:lol:...missed out that part...looks like my prescription lenses need to be redone..

ok...do what I do, wear contact lenses and enjoy a clear view on bikini clad girls in the pool....don't forget to resurface for some air once in a while...:P

You have to tell me where that swimming pool is! I am from S. California. I sure do miss walks on the beach there.... :whistling: Hard to get most Thai girls to wear a bikini!

Try Mikes Shopping Mall on the roof. Just watch out for overprotective tattooed Brits ;)