Need Top Urologist & Hospital In Thailand

Trevor

Please advise if you have any experience with urologists in Thailand.  Is Bumrungrat Hospital still considered the tops in Thailand for in-patient surgery?

A friend of mine went to a urologist at Bumrungrad a couple of weeks ago to discuss prostate surgery. The doc advised against it and prescribed some meds instead. My friend was very impressed with the doctor and the work he did. I can get the name if you like.

Please advise if you have any experience with urologists in Thailand.   Is Bumrungrat Hospital still considered the tops in Thailand for in-patient surgery?

A friend of mine went to a urologist at Bumrungrad a couple of weeks ago to discuss prostate surgery. The doc advised against it and prescribed some meds instead. My friend was very impressed with the doctor and the work he did. I can get the name if you like.

Yes please provide the name of the urologist - thanks

Please advise if you have any experience with urologists in Thailand.  Is Bumrungrat Hospital still considered the tops in Thailand for in-patient surgery?

After an incorrect diagnosis of enlarged prostate from a urologist at Bumrunrad, I then got a correct diagnosis of the problem from Dr Viroj Chodchoy. He seems pretty good.

Please advise if you have any experience with urologists in Thailand.   Is Bumrungrat Hospital still considered the tops in Thailand for in-patient surgery?

After an incorrect diagnosis of enlarged prostate from a urologist at Bumrunrad, I then got a correct diagnosis of the problem from Dr Viroj Chodchoy. He seems pretty good.

Similar story to my friend. Came to Thailand to have prostate surgery recommended by a urologist in the States. Viroj said surgery was not necessary and instead prescribed some medication which seems to be working.

Choices are always nice. For something serious I would visit more than one doctor anyway. 2 heads are better than 1. No doctor can be right 100% of the time so 2 doctors gives you better odds (unless it is just a routine visit).

• 1 year later...

Hello,

PLEASE REFER TO //website removed//......My 23 year old son died there for suspicious reasons which are fully detailed on this website.

A reading of the details of what happened to my son and the hospital's subsequent response (or complete lack of it) will more than provide the answer you need.

jim,

Didn't get pass the first page on the site but i get the drift from your post. The first page contains some useful information on what questions to ask at any hospital you're at.

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

For anyone out there... What are the implications of registering on the site if you're in Thailand? tks.

Dear Friend,

If I don't tell you about Dr. Viroj Chodchoy then for me this will be great unfair.

I am under his treatment from last 1 year and I made an unbeliveable Progress.

Really he is a great Doctor , Don't think on it and go to him blindly.

Regards/Rasel