Hospice For The Terminally Ill In Chiangmai

MAJORUS

I get the impression that Dok Gardens is more of a long-term care facility for semi-independent or alzheimer type patients or other patients who have chronic illnesses...

There is a difference between a hospice and long-term care faciility or SNF..

Either way, the concept is new in Thailand and there is no doubt with the number of old foreigners living here, the need will be there. Heck, it might even appeal to thais as their culture adopts more western trends...

Big thumbs up for this facility and I hope they make it....Will be interesting to watch this facility grow and change with market demands...

CB

I would love to stay in a place like this in my Twilight years- hopefully 50-60 years away. Yet first thing I thought was 'What a great investment to market to developed countries, whom are absolutely overloaded- having been in the medical industry in the developed world'.... places like this will be in HUGE demand with a aging developed country demographic- IMO.

Worth some thought for investors... As I have found the medical care here far more thorough and caring than my homeland. Plus Aussie far better than USA IMO- Thai better than Aussie IMO. Thailand may get a great reputation for quality of care. Chok Dee. :jap: