Saumi To Trat Flights A Reality From 3 Dec Onwards

Changian

As Bangkok Airways hasn't got round to announcing their new route yet I thought I'd do it for them.

A piece of good news for anyone who wants a two centre beach holiday in Thailand. Flights between Samui and Trat, the jumping off point for Koh Chang / Koh Mak / Koh Kood, will begin on 3 December with four flights per week. Book online at www.bangkokair.com, ticket price for all seats is 4,500 Baht.

just wait and see, they announced that route already and cancelled it.

However if that would be true, it would be, although not the longest, but the most expensive domestic air fare in the country.

Edited by Birdman

It was announced - in the Samui Express June 25th edition.

Surely the most expensive domestic flight is Samui to Bangkok. What is it - 600 klicks approx for 8,700 baht return?

(I know that someone will get a ruler and a map!)

Edited by Tropicalevo

Most expensive domestic flight is CNX-USM, that must probably be the longest domestic flight apart from CNX-HKT.

anyway, USM-Trat (390 km) is shorter than USM-BKK (460 km) and there are cheaper PG-tickets from USM to BKK than 4.500

Edited by Birdman

So with a rip off Taxi from Lamai/Chaweng/Maenam and taxes then cost from Trat to Koh Chang......that sounds like a real bargain..... and much better for a family of 4 or 5...Still, it is an option for the many millionairs that wan t to do it.