Looking For An Amplifier Repair Shop In Korat

soidog2

If anyone knows of a good stereo service/repair shop in Korat; I would be great-full for a recommendation.

I need one Krell amplifier checked & repaired.

Thank you.

Posted in the audio forum as well.

Good luck! Hope you don't need a volume control installed.

If anyone knows of a good stereo service/repair shop in Korat; I would be great-full for a recommendation.

I need one Krell amplifier checked & repaired.

Thank you.

Posted in the audio forum as well.

Good luck! Hope you don't need a volume control installed.

Thanks, I did find a place in Korat today.

Generaly speaking , good amplifiers do not have any controls.

Best

If you've invested in a Krell its probably best to take it into Bangkok. I've seen Krell on sale there in the past, in the centre with the SOGO store next to the Erawan Hotel. Heavens knows what some local guy who only has experience of Sony and Panasonic will make of the circuitry in a Krell.

If you've invested in a Krell its probably best to take it into Bangkok. I've seen Krell on sale there in the past, in the centre with the SOGO store next to the Erawan Hotel. Heavens knows what some local guy who only has experience of Sony and Panasonic will make of the circuitry in a Krell.

Thank you, I actually found a qualified person.

The amplifier bias was set too high, after adjustment it's working fine.

I know the Krell dealer in Bkk, He's not too keen on service, just wants to sell you something.

regards

I know the Krell dealer in Bkk, He's not too keen on service, just wants to sell you something.

regards

I should add that I'm seriously impressed by anyone who owns gear like Krell especially up country. Valve/Tube man myself.

regards

I should add that I'm seriously impressed by anyone who owns gear like Krell especially up country. Valve/Tube man myself.

Not to continue this endlessly, you should see ( hear ) the four of them ( Krell KMA 200 ) driving a pair of Acoustat # 8 !

regards