90 Days Reporting

Hello All,

I've a case related to 90 days reporting in Thailand....for my wife and my son 90 days is scheduled on 06th July 2010....so I sent all the required docs + envalop with a stamp of 5 bhat by registered mail to Laksi office "Immigration Division 1, Changwattana Road" on 19th of June 2010 and then checked on Thai Post web site that they have recd. it on 23rd June 2010, but till date I didn't recd. reply from their side.

As the date is already passed yesterday I m a little bit worried about....that whether they will take care of this or not & will send back the lower part of TM 47 to me or not....also the receit available on Thai Post for the registered mail is showing unsigned....but showing delivered successfully....what should I do? does anyone have same case....do I need to go there and meet them in person or should wait for some more time....but as it is reached already on 23rd june and today is 7th july , I m really worried about....pls suggest me....

Rahul

'envalop with a stamp of 5 bhat by registered mail'

You may be unlucky as a B10 stamp is now required, so I wonder if they will process your report at all! I would go there now and sort it out.

'envalop with a stamp of 5 bhat by registered mail'

You may be unlucky as a B10 stamp is now required, so I wonder if they will process your report at all! I would go there now and sort it out.

I stampped only B5 as mentioned on their web site....so what do I need to do now.....any advise

As I said, I would go there tomorrow and take your EMS postal receipt (if you sent it EMS) as proof of sending before the expiry date. You'll be ok and don't worry.

In future, affix a B10 stamp!:lol:

As I said, I would go there tomorrow and take your EMS postal receipt (if you sent it EMS) as proof of sending before the expiry date. You'll be ok and don't worry.

In future, affix a B10 stamp!:lol:

I was at immigration two weeks ago and asked on the 'information' desk how much the stamp had to be. Girl did not know so asked the other three on the desk-none knew so off she went to find out. When she came back 10 minutes later she told me three baht, which of course is just the normal price for a letter, clueless.

Thai's govt agencies makes good use of multiple choice answers to a question...the answer is A, B, C, All of Above, or None of Above. I just wish they had an answer key so they could confirm the corrrect answer.