Battlefield 2?

nephilim

Has anyone bought this? i ask because I thought I saw it the other day, but when i went looking today... nothing.

Anyone interested in a team game?

Neph.

Havent bought it. But in did see it avertised in Fortune town at one of the jing jing Pc stores. Just saw it in passing. So have no idea about cost etc etc.

bought it on wedensday, the level of thai is a real pain, even in game menus and mission breifings are in thai. I've had a thai look for a langauge option menu but they couldn't find one.

I use gprs so won't be playing online, single player it's pretty boring more so than the first battlefield or vietnam versions. Also seems impossible to change the number of bots on your team, used to love playing alone gainst a 32 bot enemy on older versions.

I'm running p4 3.2ht with a 6600gt gfx card and it runs only just fast enough at 1024*768

bought it on wedensday, the level of thai is a real pain, even in game menus and mission breifings are in thai. I've had a thai look for a langauge option menu but they couldn't find one.

I use gprs so won't be playing online, single player it's pretty boring more so than the first battlefield or vietnam versions. Also seems impossible to change the number of bots on your team, used to love playing alone gainst a 32 bot enemy on older versions.

I'm running p4 3.2ht with a 6600gt gfx card and it runs only just fast enough at 1024*768

Your missing out if you cant play on the internet. Single player is pretty limited. Multiplayer is where the action is, 12 maps of 16, 32 and 64 player size maps (each set out differently and play slightly different). Plus the EA ranked servers allow you to win medals and gain ranks.

Graphics were ace with my ati x800 XT PE unfortunately it died on me. Im trying to get it RMA'd before i go away. Looking grim at the moment they havent even replied yet. :o

It's in Thai? Wow, I didnt expect that - especially not in-game. Hmm. Ok, thanks for that, I won't bother getting it :o

Neph.