90 Day And Visa Renewal

I just looked at my passport. My 90 day report comes up 10 days before my visa renewal. I mail my 90 day reports. So I am wondering if I send in a 90 day report if I receive a report till my visa runs out or a ninety day and then do visa in 10 days and have 80 days left. Or can go I go in 10 days early and do my visa. The last thing I want is immigration to be angry with me for doing it wrong. So many rules so many interpretations it is very complicated.

Extension of stay renewals have nothing to do with 90 day reports and do not count as a 90 day report. You do your 90 day report at the time indicated on your receipt or 90 days after a new arrival.

<BR>Extension of stay renewals have nothing to do with 90 day reports and do not count as a 90 day report.  You do your 90 day report at the time indicated on your receipt or 90 days after a new arrival.<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>Thanks So I simply do 90 day report then go in on renewal date and do renewal for visa. So what you are saying is after I renew my visa I will be 10 days into my next 90 day report.

You can do your Extension Of Stay early, so why not just go in on the day your 90 day report is due and do both on the same day? You can also do your 90 day report anytime during a 7 day grace period after the specified date.

You can do your Extension Of Stay early, so why not just go in on the day your 90 day report is due and do both on the same day? You can also do your 90 day report anytime during a 7 day grace period after the specified date.

The 90 day report has a 7 day grace period before and after the date it is due. But some immigration offices only allow a 7 day grace period after the due date if you report in person.

But indeed the OP can ask for an extension up to 30 days before his current permission to stay ends. It is always advisable to do your extension a few weeks early, in case you need some extra documents. Since the extension will always start on the day your current permission to stay ends no days are lost by doing it early.