Silver Bullion

Bangkok Assay Office (www.bkkassay.com)

Has 500 gram 999 bars. Not sure about 1kg. Have to preorder them though and return in a day or two. Small fabrication fee. Normally just sells silver shot directly.

7% VAT is charged on all silver purchases in Thailand. It is not treated the same way as gold.

I can get you good price on 99.99 pure silver shot in 2 KG bag. You can have it assayed by x-ray at Wanna Bld Silom, if you like. Then you can take to Bangkok Assay a short stroll nearby to melt into ingots. You should save about 10% this way vs buying the shot from bangkok assay. You can e-mail me for more details. [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Bangkok Assay Office (www.bkkassay.com)

Has 500 gram 999 bars. Not sure about 1kg. Have to preorder them though and return in a day or two. Small fabrication fee. Normally just sells silver shot directly.

7% VAT is charged on all silver purchases in Thailand. It is not treated the same way as gold.

Hi grepb, Wonder if you know how the VAT charged for gold then? On top of that, do you know roughly the bar will cost above the spot price? Thanks

• 2 months later...

i know this factory in bangkok that recycles silvers.

there are 2 types of end product:

1.above 99 purity

2.above 99.95 purity

since they are recycled so the 99.99% can't be reached but i have bought a few kilos before with 99.97purity.

they are sold based on www.kitcosilver.com prices with a small discount for the 99%

i usually buy them in bars.

PM me if interested