Basic Education Core Curriculum B.E. 2551 (Ad 2008)

• 2 weeks later...

One of the more interesting documents posted here, and relevant to most peoples jobs here, and not one comment in 10 days. lol ROFL

They're already outdated for foreign language teaching. I wrote course curricula two years ago based on these incomprehensibly vague standards. Fortunately, new, more concrete standards are on their way.

;)

One of the more interesting documents posted here, and relevant to most peoples jobs here, and not one comment in 10 days. lol ROFL

They're already outdated for foreign language teaching. I wrote course curricula two years ago based on these incomprehensibly vague standards. Fortunately, new, more concrete standards are on their way.

;)

"On their way" = ? :-)

That's really interesting news for my thesis, thanks!

;)

Good on you, zap but I'm afraid we are talking about something different.

The document I've posted is the English translation of the newest Thai Curriculum for OBEC schools. The previous one was The Basic Education Curriculum BE 2544 (AD 2001). :rolleyes: