Whey Protein - Where To Get At A Good Price?

Neole

I need to buy a 5 pound whey protein box. Is there anywhere in Pattaya I can get it at a good price? I see it being sold outside california wow at Avenue for 3000 baht which seems almost three times the original price to me.

You should try Tony's Gym on 3rd road. Not sure what the prices are like these days but you can be sure that it will be over priced, as it will be everywhere you go! I buy my protein from GNC in Bangkok, and yes its well overpriced but theres no way around it. Most pharmacies also stock whey Protein, but the containers are fairly small!

Good luck

IW

GNC has several different brands as well.

Their own (GNC), Musashi, the thai Whey isolate, AST Sports Science (by far the best on the market, but rather expensive) and Optimal Nutrition.

I bet it's pretty pricy the little protein shop on Soi Buakao, but of course not sure.

IF you go to TOPS on Pattaya Klang, you'll see a GNC.

Becoming a member (for free), does give you some great discounts.

I used it all the time, when living in Patts

Thanks I checked it out today. Membership costs 500 baht and then the discounts apply for second bottles. Not cheap for me as Im leaving in a couple of weeks.

Their own (GNC), Musashi, the thai Whey isolate, AST Sports Science (by far the best on the market, but rather expensive) and Optimal Nutrition.

I bet it's pretty pricy the little protein shop on Soi Buakao, but of course not sure.

How much is the thai whey isolate? Should be cheaper without the import duty. GNC didnt have it. Where else can I get it, havent seen local whey anywhere?

How much is the thai whey isolate? Should be cheaper without the import duty. GNC didnt have it. Where else can I get it, havent seen local whey anywhere?

Sorry about that. (it was free for me back then)

Well the Thai brand, doesn't really have a name, it just says Whey isolate on the tub, and it's kilo. One more option is JD pharmacy near Walkingstreet on 2nd road, infront of the school on the corner of the South Pattaya - 2nd road junction. I think it is 2000 and up for a 1 kilo tub, so it's too expensive. I always bring half a suitcase with supplements myself, so do the same next time, then you won't go through this grief.

Well the Thai brand, doesn't really have a name, it just says Whey isolate on the tub, and it's kilo. One more option is JD pharmacy near Walkingstreet on 2nd road, infront of the school on the corner of the South Pattaya - 2nd road junction. I think it is 2000 and up for a 1 kilo tub, so it's too expensive. I always bring half a suitcase with supplements myself, so do the same next time, then you won't go through this grief.

Thanks for the info again. I did bring 5 pounds with me but I might fall short a week's worth of whey, that should be less than 1 kg. So looking for it in advance.