12 Call Topup- 12 Month

bjohn34

I understand there is a top up available for 12Call mobile service that is valid for 12 months.

Can anyone confirm this and tell me where to buy in Chiang Mai? I have asked several places and get the "deer in the headlights" look in reply.

Thanks

yes I get them. It's a promotion called MaoMao. You can get them topped up anywhere. I started with mine a few years ago and just top them up and tell them I want to stay on the same promotion. Each time I top up it adds 12 months. Might be a little different to begin it but it has to be available if they just gave me another year.

I just say Ow Nueng Pee. promotion MaoMao.

I am able to top up for whatever I want. As little as 200 baht but I usually do more.

I get mine on the lower level at Kad Suan kaew at the shops near the food court.

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

hmmmmm.............interestingI am getting 30 days validity for every topup of 100 Baht(I don't use the 12 Call number for calling; only for receiving calls)

The last 12 call simcard I bought was in Central Festival Pattaya and is valid for 1 year from the moment you top it up, top it up again at a later date and the year starts again from the day you use your top up voucher.

I stand to be corrected but the card I bought was well over a year ago.

If the cards are on sale in Pattaya then I'd say that there for sale all over Thailand.

Edited by MB1

I remembered I paid about 50 Baht for the Sawadee SIM though it is more expensive now; any topup entitles me to a year validity; I have used the SIM for about 3 years. Each minute used to cost 5 Baht but I think I am paying 3 Baht a minute; nevertheless I use the credit to pay for Internet access instead

I had a freind put 50 Baht on my phone for me at Airport Plaza.

As i wanted to keep my Thai Phone Number when i am in Thailand to ring my freinds.

It is good to have freinds that will do small thing for you In Chiang Mai. :)

Edited by Lizard2010

If you get a dtac happy sim (49bhat with a big smile on a brown pack) top up straight after registering with 60baht and it extends to 1 year, then every time you top up it extends to a year from the date of top up. Also only 1 baht a minute for the first 90 days then 2 baht a minute after that. Not sure about any other of the dtac sim packs though.