Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Pak Chong & The Bangkok Post & The Nation

Thanyaburi Mac

Can anyone point me to the newspaper/magazine shop(s) in Pak Chong that carry these newspapers?

I do know the shop in Muak Lek and often stop off there, but sometimes am coming in from the Wang Muang area east to Ban Sap Sanoon, then south on Hwy 2247, when heading upcountry, and would like to just stop in Pak Chong to pick up the morning papers.

Mac

Try the book store in the Tesco Lotus complex near the Bangkok end of Pak Chong.

Go in through the main doors and turn right. It's past the Pizza shop on your left.

Thanks, will check it out next trip up that way.

Is that a SE-ED outlet? If so, SE-ED doesn't carry either paper at the outlets at: Rangsit, Future Park, Tesco-Lotus Klong 3 or Klong 7 outlets. Perhaps Pak Chong is different, being on the way "upcountry" as it is.

Mac

Look behind the DVD outlet in the foyer area of Tesco Lotus. They did have the Nation, but not, I think, the Bangkok Post.

Try the book store in the Tesco Lotus complex near the Bangkok end of Pak Chong.

Go in through the main doors and turn right. It's past the Pizza shop on your left.

Thanks, will check it out next trip up that way.

Is that a SE-ED outlet? If so, SE-ED doesn't carry either paper at the outlets at: Rangsit, Future Park, Tesco-Lotus Klong 3 or Klong 7 outlets. Perhaps Pak Chong is different, being on the way "upcountry" as it is.

Mac