Thai Visa

BigC

thai visa lay out   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

just wondering what people reckon on this new lay out.

personally i prefer the old lay out. now i have to logg in each time. now i can't be bothered. i know that some might like it as it has better security purposes. stopps people loggin into your account should u forget to log out in an internet cafe.

personally i prefer the old lay out though each to there own

Bottom left hand corner, PRESS Delete my cookies. Go to tools &clear cookies from there too. Restart your browser & log on, should stay logged on for 30 days if you press Remember me.This should rectify you log out problem.

You can also find all helpful information in the Forum Support Desk Thread.

Bottom left hand corner, PRESS Delete my cookies. Go to tools &clear cookies from there too. Restart your browser & log on, should stay logged on for 30 days if you press Remember me.This should rectify you log out problem.

You can also find all helpful information in the Forum Support Desk Thread.

I've done all of this and still have to log on each and every time. Sometimes even it logs off while I'm browsing or after posting.

Not surprised you like it however......Big Red Shiny Buttons etc......the mods are easy pleased......! :D

I don't mind the rest of it but the logging in thing needs to be sorted out......just look at the number of posts each day....its got to be way down as Big C said many of us can't be bothered with it all....

Edited by smokie36

The emoticon appearing at the front of the text aargh.....and don't get me started on the rating system thing jeez its jobs for the boys innit!

Maybe PoorSucker has the right idea....grab as many friends as you can before the cull......:P

In case anyone hasn't seen this yeah you can block anyone with not enough rep points from view so in order to piss as many people off as possible keep your rep count ridiculously high....anyone still bothered to play the game.....:boring:

Edited by smokie36

Yes, pretty much the same problem as Smokie,

Sometimes it stays signed in, sometimes not.... even with "Remember me" checked!

Generally I like the new lay out, to me it's clean & fresh looking....

But thought there was going to be an auto spell check for the OP! :cheesy: opps :sorry:

But thought there was going to be an auto spell check for the OP! :cheesy: opps :sorry:

Reports are coming in of a farang expat smashing up an internet shop in a spelling rage incident.....no doubt the story will be front page of the Express in a year or two....

Hi guys this is all covered in forum support which is where this thread should be

//MOVED//

Boo hoo! I've already scoured Forum Support for answers. I was hoping to find some clues at the bottom of a Samui beer bottle. :P

Deleted entire browser history and the TV cookies and lo and behold it worked at last.

Thanks for feedback. Deleting all thaivisa cookies manually is the way to go if you are experiencing problems with logout issues.

Deleted entire browser history and the TV cookies and lo and behold it worked at last.

Thanks for feedback. Deleting all thaivisa cookies manually is the way to go if you are experiencing problems with logout issues.

Just to update I had a connectivity issue this morning and when I connected again I had to log in. So worked for 3 days or so......

I will try again and see if it lasts longer this time.

Edited by smokie36

Just to update I had a connectivity issue this morning and when I connected again I had to log in. So worked for 3 days or so......

I will try again and see if it lasts longer this time.

Must have been a blip cos I connected again later without clearing anything at all.....easy!