Suki

Nordlys

I love this place - On each and every trip I eat there at least twice a week, sometimes more.

I love the Dim Sum, Roast Pork and all the other stuff in the big pot.

It is so damned healty and in no other restaurant do you get a reciept which includes a complete break down of callories and protein etc.

I love the whole eating experience in MK Suki, and the food is amazing.

I wish we had some of these in the UK, but I agree most english people will be put off by the idea of cooking their own food.

One of my favorite foods here is called Jim Jum. The girls frequently call it Lao Suki. You won't find it at MK or any of the chain restaurants that I know of. It is available in many of the small open air shops. The shops that specialize in it are probably the best. It starts out with a pot of boiling chicken broth over live charcoal. There are many things available to put in it and most of the girls have their own favorites. For me I like lots of cabbage with egg, squid, pork liver and dark chicken meat. There are many other vegetables and spices that go in but I have no idea what they are called. Udom Suk (Soi 103) in Bangkok has dozens of them. They are mostly located maybe 4 kilometers of so from Sukhumvit, then on both sides of the road.