Exercise Equipment

SKguy

Kad Suan Kaew (Central shopping center on Huay Kaew Rd) on the 3rd floor I think, at the back, there is a large sports equipment and clothing center. They have some machines and free weights. Central Dept store in the same complex has some too.

If you are after a Concept II rowing machine, I would recommend you get in touch with them in the States direct, as they will sell you one and freight it to you for a lot less than you would be able to purchase it in Thailand off a local supplier.

Hope this helps.

If you are after a Concept II rowing machine, I would recommend you get in touch with them in the States direct, as they will sell you one and freight it to you for a lot less than you would be able to purchase it in Thailand off a local supplier.

Hope this helps.

Maybe, if you don't include custom duty, which as I understand, can be a substantial percentage.

This is the first time I have used this Forum and would like to thank everyone for trying to help.

I particularly need a Cross Trainer (Elliptical) and a Curling Bench......I could easily buy such quality items for a reasonable price in the UK, but I reckon it would be very problematical trying to ship such items to Chiang Mai.

http://www.gymworld.co.uk/anniversary-series-x202-crosstrainer52010.html?gclid=CPuAuYrK4aICFUWU3wod1hizAg

I have actually been round many places in Chiang Mai and it now seems that I will have to order anything

worthwhile from catalogues.

I will certainly follow up the suggestions offered. Thanks

Edited by SKguy

Hope this helps.

Maybe, if you don't include custom duty, which as I understand, can be a substantial percentage.

Tax is only 10% as it is exercise machine. I did post all the costs on this forum so you can search for it if you like.