Samui Now Has Own International School

Samui now has own international school

Written by Administrator THE Ministry of Education has granted Samui's Bluewater School a license to operate as an internationalschool, making it the first international school in Southeast Thailand. Jeremy Lees, principal, said it took two years of numerous submissions and meeting strict criteria to be considered for the license. He added that starting August, Bluewater will operate under the new name International School of Samui (ISS). The school has 220 students from age 1 year to 17 years, representing over 35 nationalities.

Samui express

http://news.samuiexp...nal-school.html

Great advert for them Rooo, are they sponsoring TV now? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

No Yorkie, they are not sponsors. I have got the link from samui Xpress, thought it might be worth a mention, to current & future residents, concerned about their childrens education .

Great advert for them Rooo, are they sponsoring TV now? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

No Yorkie, they are not sponsors. I have got the link from samui Xpress, thought it might be worth a mention, to current & future residents, concerned about their childrens education .

The only real alternatives are Panyadee or the one in Nathon St somewhere or other......but everyone knows Bluewater is the best of an average lot.

The only real alternatives are Panyadee or the one in Nathon St somewhere or other......but everyone knows Bluewater is the best of an average lot.

Smokie , there has been endless discussions on this forum about schools. That aside, there has also been discussions about accreditation. Just brought this to light.

Samui does now boast a healthy mix of schools.

Smokie , there has been endless discussions on this forum about schools. That aside, there has also been discussions about accreditation. Just brought this to light.

So is the school now teaching to IB standardsand offering this qualification?

So is the school now teaching to IB standardsand offering this qualification?

I don't know . I just posted the link to the article. It would be wise to contact the school directly for specific clarifications .

It would be useful if someone could post and let us know what qualification the school is offering to its senior students now .....if they are offering an Internationally recognised qualification then great....if not let's hope they're working towards it at least. ;)

Edited by smokie36

Might pop along and learn a bit of English! Might also be good for BigC!! :rolleyes:

i was shoked to see in another Thread that BigC is in fact from the UK !

Well you know how he attempts to spell things. Probably meant the UKRAINE ! :lol:

Might pop along and learn a bit of English! Might also be good for BigC!! :rolleyes:

i was shoked to see in another Thread that BigC is in fact from the UK !

You might want to be nice to BigC, after all it may have been him who pinched your little c. :whistling:

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol: )