Cheap Taxi Pattaya Bangkok

Crypt36

actually a taxi charges 800thb one way and I'm sure you can get some less for both ways....

My cats and dogs are not allowed so far so it's all kinda useless, hope the bus will allow them.

If you are so sure Smart Alec, book it. :)

The fares are cheap out of Pattaya because taxis are returning to Bangkok and are happy to cover their costs. Travellingto Pattaya you will pay full fare, at least 1200 baht. Then there may be tolls.

I wonder if Songthaews are allowed to travel that far. An open air vehicle might be better for the animals...or you could rent a pick up for 1200 baht and drive there yourself.

I can't advise on Crypt36's particular query but CT Travel on the corner of South Road and Second Road provide a reliable and reasonably priced taxi booking service. The price depends on the type of vehicle you choose and the time of year. I've been taken to BKK Airport for as little as 895 Baht in an air-conditioned taxi. Their taxi will arrive at your hotel/condo at the time agreed & they give the driver your mobile number. Never deal with the taxi stands outside shops and bars. They are crooks. They have no connection with any taxi. Shortly before your taxi is due to arrive, they stop one in the street & try to persuade him to take you for a lot less than you have paid him.

If you hire a baht bus be very careful, i once traveled to Chon Buri by one along the motorway, by the time I arrived I was very sick. The reason for this- fumes, because of the design, at high speeds the fumes blow back into the rear passenger compartment, and do not clear the vehicle.

If you hire a baht bus be very careful, i once traveled to Chon Buri by one along the motorway, by the time I arrived I was very sick. The reason for this- fumes, because of the design, at high speeds the fumes blow back into the rear passenger compartment, and do not clear the vehicle.

If you hire a baht bus, you sit in the front. The back was for somewhere to secure the animals. :) Otherwise one wouldn't be interested in sitting in the back of one of those things for such a journey.