Where To Get Iphone 4 In Hong Kong

Lammbock

I guess most high street shops would have it, but if you're the adventurous type or just like gadgets, a visit to Hong Kong is not complete without a visit to Golden Computer Arcade. Take the MTR (subway) to Sham Shui Po and the center is just as you get up on the street. Google "Golden Computer Arcade Hong Kong" for several websites about it.

I guess most high street shops would have it, but if you're the adventurous type or just like gadgets, a visit to Hong Kong is not complete without a visit to Golden Computer Arcade. Take the MTR (subway) to Sham Shui Po and the center is just as you get up on the street. Google "Golden Computer Arcade Hong Kong" for several websites about it.

monk kok (if i spelled right)

• 4 months later...

monk kok (if i spelled right)

Sorry millionair, but Phil is correct, Golden is in Sham Shui Po. Mong Kok has a computer centre also, but it certainly isn't the golden computer arcade.