Conversation Lounge For Thai?

SoftWater

I almost daren't start this thread...it's like when I'm on my way home from work and I think 'wow...its great neither of the kids has been sick for ages'...then sure enough within 48 hours one of them is down with a cold...so I was thinking today that its been such a long time since we've had one of our regular 'language school wars' that...

(Am I making a self-fulfilling prophecy, or trying to steer what is inevitably going to come round anyway towards my own benefit?...:lol: )

OK, we were having a chat at school the other day about how beneficial students find 'conversation hour' in our library, and it got me to wondering whether there were any Thai teachers/schools that ran 'conversation lounges' of the kind (apparently) Wall Street Institute and Boston Bright are known for (so I was told). The kind of thing I have in mind is not a formal lesson as such, but just a teacher-led informal conversation where people contribute or not as they wish. Many students get value from this just by listening in and slowly build their confidence as time goes by.

Anyway, does anyone know of such a thing for Thai?