Honda Scooter Service/Dealer In Chiang Mai

mallmagician

I got it all checked out. Got proper shocks on it, and its been incident free since then.

I do not trust Nat Honda at all.

Not least because the guy that brought up this old thread bought a PCX there the other day, and then nearly rode into the back of a truck due to the way they had set the new bike up with the throttle twisting the wrong way!!

Sure, great service ..... when you are buying....

Simply false. With the FI system that can't happen. And the bike are set up at the factory, not the dealer.

• 7 months later...

I have had dealings with Nat Honda over the past year for 3 different bikes, and while prices are a little higher than the local one man shop, I have found their service and workmanship ok. They have been quite helpful with little repairs, and fit in last minute jobs. They do what I pay them for too, unlike some places that charge for a "service" and don't even bother to change the oil.

CBR250

Change oil? Maybe. I wouldn't trust them to change a tire.

---

Had a flat on my Wave. Went to Nat. The junior (flunky) mechanice wheeled the bike up to me, and when I sat on it I realized the wheel was pointing one way, and the handle-bars another way.

He had put the lugs on backwards on one of the forks...

---

Had them replace a dented mag wheel on my CBR 150. The kid put the tire on it with a screw-driver and scratched the bejesus out of it.. Brand new - and scratched up by Nat.

Manager didn't care.

---

One day my CBR stopped working. Just died when I tried to start it. The head mechanic ripped the whole engine apart, and told me the piston was 'slightly' oval. Needed an engine rebuild.

Needless to say, after it would't start with the rebuilt engine, he then tested the ECU (electronic plug-in box), and lo, that was the problem.

Of course I had to pay for the useless engine rebuild, and the ECU.

---

The manager does speak English, but he is only useful if there is no problem.

---

Those are some of my experiences at Nat.