Siam Water Park

sipidan

yes, what do you want to know?

Is it worth a day out?

Does it get busy?

Still 200 baht per person?

How much in a taxi say from Nana area?

How long to get there also??

I need somewhere to go and relax/get out of the city.

As i'm in Bangkok 5 days every month till Xmas.

cheers tigerfish :jap:

I went there last year for the first time in 25 years. Only sat around the pool area, and looked at the big catfish in the klong.

I live near there as well, during the week shouldn't be too busy.

I think it was still 200 baht a person.

From Nana area, depending on time of day, could take an hour or so, fare should (maybe) be about 200 baht, maybe a bit more, there's a toll way to speed things up.

yes, what do you want to know?

Is it worth a day out?

Does it get busy?

Still 200 baht per person?

How much in a taxi say from Nana area?

How long to get there also??

I need somewhere to go and relax/get out of the city.

As i'm in Bangkok 5 days every month till Xmas.

cheers tigerfish :jap:

worth a day out? yes!

especially if you have a large amount of family members to go with. can usually get a decent price if you go in a large group, but yes still around the 200 baht mark. although used to get given vouchers for the place when the electricity bill came in. it does get busy around the weekend, school, public holidays and when its hot and not raining. i would say a taxi from around the nana area no more than 250 - 300 baht. if you go on say a sunday around 11.a.m. about 45 - 1 hour 15 minutes by car(depending on traffic).

always a good idea to take a cool box with some light refreshments and food. although you can buy food outside before you enter or whilst you are there, but the prices are a little bit more inflated. lots of picnic tables and chairs to be had as well as some shaded areas for those that are not so keen on the sun (about 90% of the thai population then) so get there sharp-ish . big swimming pool that circulates the seating area, as well as a big toddlers pool, slides and a helterskelter. funfair type attractions like rides and games you can play to win a prize.

one word of caution. if you do want to go on the giant slides and helterskelter, be aware of the teenagers. they like to play some pretty stupid pranks! all can be fun, but sometimes a little too dangerous.

Great place to go and chill,,, if your planning on going there more than 1 or 2 times here is the pricing <br><br>1 Day entrance around can use pool 200 Baht<br>1 Day entrance and unlimited rides 600 Baht<br>1 Year entrance and unlimited rides 1000  baht<br><br>How they work that out ill never know 600 for the day or 1000 for the year!!<br><br>Probably 200 baht taxi from nana<br>

• 11 months later...